Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Newly Sleeved/Newbie to this Group

1. Sleeved&LovinIt
    Sleeved&LovinIt
    I am new to this group. I'm 64 and was sleeved on Monday. I am 5'5" and my starting weight was 209.6. This is a bit scary. I get my drain out tomorrow and I cannot wait!

I am very new to forums and am having a bit of trouble navigating. I'm not sure who to address my questions to... I'm wondering why my photo doesn't show up as a member of the 60 & Over group, why my tickers aren't showing up in my signature, etc. Hopefully somebody here will be able to help me or point me in the right direction.

Is there a chat room here???

Thanks everyone!!!
  2. Google jan
    Google jan
    Welcome and best of luck to you! I had to try the ticket thing a couple of times. Just keep playing with it & make sure you click save after each item. I'm six weeks out & doing great. I'm 67 & my starting weight was 286. I'm now 256 so I'm doing well.
    Good luck to you.
  3. Exodus 109
    Exodus 109
    Glad to have you aboard. I enjoy reading blogs from others. I began at 253#s and am just 199 today! My surgery was June 11, 2013. I feel so good, can exercise and am really enjoying life. Hope you are encouraged by all you read. Keep posting
  4. Hillary
    Hillary
    "66 years and still ticking" Had sleeve surgery three weeks ago. Down about 22 pounds and very pleased. Stage 2 diet (no chunks of ANYTHING) until end of November. How do you know that the stomach staples are healed and pouch is firmly closed?