Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery on December 11

1. usfgrad34
    usfgrad34
    Hello! I am new here. My surgery is scheduled with Dr. Q on Dec. 11. Any advice?
  2. zmdh39
    Plenty of advice to give, anything specific you are wondering about, or just the basic stuff?
  3. usfgrad34
    usfgrad34
    I am starting to get nervous. My husband doesn't agree with me going to Mexico for the surgery. I am excited about getting back to the "real" me after 12 years of being over 200 pounds. How bad was the pre-op diet? Do you have trouble with excess skin now?
  4. zmdh39
    The pre-op diet for me was only terrible for about the first 3 days, once you make it past that you will be just fine, you body gets used to the liquid thing. As for me, I started at 225, and have lost over 70lbs, there are some areas of my body that are a little loser than I would like them to be, but in all honesty if I would work out that would probably go away. Here are some pics so you can see the difference and the skin.

5. zmdh39
    Sorry not sure why it will not upload my picture, I posted the one I am trying to show you in the photos section of this group. Mine is the picture that has a brown haird girl holding a little boy, and then beside it their are a few pictures of me in a sports bra.