Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Nsv!

1. zmdh39
    For those of you that are post-op, what has been your most significant NSV since being sleeved? Post your favorite NSV for a chance to win Nectar Protein samples!!!! Contest ends Nov. 19th
  2. zmdh39
    My best NSV so far happened the other day. i was folding some laundry and found this amazingly cute pair of jeans, that I couldn't remember buying. So naturally I try them on. I get them on, they were a little tight, but I could button them, and then I realize that they are WAY too long to be MY jeans. That is when it hit me...they were my fiance's jeans...my incredibly skinny fiance's! Never in my life would I have imagined that I could get his jeans on past my ankle...let alone actually on and buttoned! Needless to say, I was a very happy sleever that day!!!!
  3. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    My best and most favorite NSV was when I was in Wal-Mart shopping one day. I always avoided mirrors because I knew how heavy I was and I hated to look at myself. About 10 months after I had my sleeve and I had lost over 100 lbs and was in the shoe dept. strolling thru looking and I just happened to glance up and right in front of a mirror I stood, staring at this unbelievably beautiful woman who was slim and I wondered who she was. I then walked away and took two steps back and sure enough It was me!!! I was so excited because I truly thought I was having a dream......................
  4. ashlie
    ashlie
    In January of this year, 2 months before surgery, I purchased a pair of size 10 Gap jeans on clearance. I've had them sitting in a drawer ever since and never even attempted to put them on. 2 weeks ago I noticed my 12's were a bit big/stretched, so I figured what the heck?! AND THEY FIT! And I had to double take myself Amazing.
  5. Stacy'sSleevedLife
    Stacy'sSleevedLife
    Ok here is my NSV. I went for a walk about a month ago 9 months out from getting my awesome sleeve. I was about 1 & 1/2 miles into my 2 mile walk when all the sudden I started to laugh stopped looked down at my thighs then started walking even faster, I even started walking backwards to make sure it was true. OMG it was true, I turned back around and power walked the rest the way home, right before I walked through the door I stopped and looked again at my thighs I started jumping up and down it had finally happened for the first time in 10 years I wasn't sending smoke signals from my thighs rubbing together. That's right no more friction burns, no more rubbing the thighs together to start a campfire.