Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Going to b sleeved! Is any body on here seeing Dr. Marc Antonetti from Riverside Surgical.

1. Candy
    Candy
    I would love to hear from all of u sleevers about what u thought was the best to drink pre and post op. I've heard injury chicken... Nectar..fuzzy navel. Anymore good ones with protein and no so many sugar or fat, carbs,

I would also like to hear about your step by step how u felt and weight loss.

Lots of questions (sorry) just share anything u would like....lol
  2. carolann
    carolann
    I Candy, Nice to meet you!! I am not familiar with your surgeon. I live in Aiken County SC.. I have heard of River Side, where is that? Potein Powders, My fav is Total Lean has 25 grs of Protein, and its sold at GNC, pretty pricy, but so much better than the others, GNC will let you taste those 3 types and you can also bring back if you dont like. EAS from Walmart is also pretty good. But The GNC is my fav. I had surgey January 26th I am 10 days out, and I have lost 20 lbs. Is been okay, no pain, aftewards the worst part was drinking that yuck stuff after surgery to check your stomach for leaks. I was sore when home but no real pain. When is your surgery.
  3. Anjanette
    Anjanette
    hi candy! I see Dr A! He is great and he did my Lap band. I don't have a date as of yet but I am on a 6 week weight management.
  4. lauriej71
    lauriej71
    Hello everyone! I see Dr. Givens at Riverside. Dr. A assisted with my sleeve surgery.

Candy, I was unable to drink any of the protein shakes because of whey intolerance, so Dr. Givens had me start on skim milk as soon as I came home from the hospital. I haven't had any problems with swallowing. If I eat too fast I get alot of discomfort from sucking in too much air. I find that I can drink a little before eating if I am thirsty, but if I try even a sip of water after a meal I usually throw up. All in all, I have done well. My only problem is I keep getting "roadblocks" in the way of losing more weight. I had surgery for a kidney stone at one month out from the sleeve surgery and sprained my ankle terribly bad at three months out. So right now I can't exercise on my feet at all. Hoping to heal faster and start knocking some pounds off!

If you have any questions just let me know!
  5. ebonymc
    ebonymc
    I was going to see him. then decided to stay in Greenville and chose St. Francis .