Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Almost 4 Months out and down 40 pounds!

1. SarahJane
    SarahJane
    Hey Guys and Gals,
    Im almost 4 months out and 40 pounds down. How is everyone else doing? What challenges do you face? How much are you exercising ect? Thanks Sarah
  2. mariamrivera
    mariamrivera
    Hi I am just one month out today, and I have lost about 23 pounds (10 kg) I am doing good, a little worried because I've been feeling anxious, but now I am happy because I can finally eat solids. I still have a lot to figure out regarding tastes and portion control ( I am scared to over-eat so I under-eat). Before the surgery I could perfectly do 2 hours of cardio since I have played sports my whole life. Now I am still scared to do that, so I do one hour and drink water like every 10 mins. I get exhausted easily, though, and the veins in my eyes pop due to my effort sometimes. I have to take it a little easier on myself. How did you manage the first days on solids? I am so nervous that I won't lose any more weight :S
  3. Munchkin
    Munchkin
    I definltey think when we don't have as much to lose, we lose slower or less amount.
  4. jesslovesharry
    jesslovesharry
    Hi all! Its been awhile since anyone wrote here. I am 5 days from my surgery. I have a BMI of 30. How slow should I expect to be losing? I know everyone is different. I will be happy with 5-8lbs per month.
  5. mydecision
    mydecision
    Since the pre-op diet I have lost 18 pounds I stopped weighing 2 days ago. I was weighing everyday now I'm going to try to weigh only once a week. I had my surgery 12/21 I'm sure the weight will start coming off slower now.