Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Go on a Cruise

1. Cndgins
    Cndgins
    Once I lose weight I want to go on a cruise with my family and have adventures in different ports I have been obese since my children were born 17 years ago and have not taken a vacation because of my weight and my bodies inability to take me far, SO I would love to vacation with my kids.
  2. julrs13
    julrs13
    Hi, I went on a cruise 3 weeks before my surgery and can't wait to go after I lose my weight. They take tons of pictures and I was embarrassed of all of them. It really made me realize how big I had gotten. I would wait at least 2 months to go or you will be terribly tempted to eat something that may make you really sick. I stuck to my low fat low sugar diet and still gained 10 pounds in 5 days!!! If you wait you can at least eat a tiny bit of some of the low fat sugar free offerings. You will also get a ton of exercise. Unfortunately, a lot of the cruise centers around food. It would be really depressing to go and have to drink protein shakes the whole time Not that you can't do it, but it will be much easier if you wait. Good luck with everything. You will be glad you did it.