Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Good morning.

1. AmyM
    AmyM
    I wonder if I will have an easier time buying clothes after the surgery. I try on clothes now and they are either too tight or too long. Apparently no one has ever heard of an overweight short person. 5'1 250 yeah... Something ing has got to give.
  2. Slamer3
    Slamer3
    I have the same problem although I'm 5'3 everything I try on is way to long ! As you said something has got to give !
  3. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    i have to same problem im in the in between range of average and petite im 5'2 1/2 and things are too long or too tight and too long. Im hoping that once im sleeved and lose the weight i can finally wear petite normal size clothing. People dont realize most overweight people are short.
  4. Cndgins
    Cndgins
    Hi everyone

I am new to the site and am vertically challenged as well, being 5'2" I am still in the process of researching doctors for my Sleeve op. But I am hoping once I get this done I will also have an easier time to find close that fit properly and don't either hang on me or make me look like an over stuffed sausage.
  5. Jeni8282
    Jeni8282
    Hi everyone! I too am 5'2" and I am now 292 lbs. I am a size 22/24 right now, but everything in my size is too long in the arms and legs. If I buy a 3x shirt from walmart, the shoulders come down almost to my elbows, and all short sleeve shirts are 3/4 length shirts on me in my size. I think they think all large women are tall and have long arms. But as we know ladies, that's just not true.
  6. AmyM
    AmyM
    Welcome new members of the group. I am so glad that I am not alone in my struggles. My favorite season is summer. In can wear capris. Now I have to wear pants that hang way past my feet. I truly feel I look ridiculous. I am a huge fan of Melissa McCarthy. But she has entourage dressing her. I need an entourage to dress me. Better times are ahead for us. I just know it.
  7. jduford
    jduford
    I am only 4' 11" and have major issues with pants. Regular are too long but petites are too short. Since having the sleeve, I have gone from a 20-22 down to an 8-10 pant size and down to a medium/large shirt size. I am large breasted, so I have issues finding bras as well. Anyone else have issues finding bras that fit right? I have gone from a 38H down to a 34G (last fitting). It is time to go be fitted again and I am nervous.....