Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

The sleeve

1. TrikeLady
    TrikeLady
    Hi All
    So how is everyone feeling about thier upcoming surgery? I can't wait for mine. I am having it done in Mexico, on the 3ed with Dr Almanza. My husband is comeing with. I have been thick pretty much our hole relationship and we have been together 32 years. 5 of them I was thin at different times. He doesn't give a care what I look like, so yes I am doing it for me. kinda selfish huh? I truely loved being thin. Camping was easier, Hikeing was easier, Riding was easier, I love to ride, specially with him. I'm not dreaming it will all happen again. And he will be right by my side even if I have to drag him. Have a good night all
  2. Darlayna1960
    Darlayna1960
    My surgery has been a long time (5 years) coming so I guess it still doesn't seem real. I have never really been what someone would call thin since I was 11 - 12 years old. I have a long way to go but I am looking to be healthier, to be able to do things, to be more active. I have fibromyalgia so I am concerned as surgeries in the past have made it worse but I will have to work through it as I believe that I really need this tool to help me achieve my goals. My husband is a really good support. He has never had a problem with my weight we met 11 years ago and I was close to the weight I am now. I went up to 375 and am now back down to 312. I am more nervous about the actual travel on 300 + miles of winter roads to have my surgery than the surgery itself.