Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello

1. Pbran21
    Pbran21
    Hello I am 47 yrs old will have surg on Dec 3 have butterflies. what are some good protien food for after?
  2. Cindy OK
    Cindy OK
    Beans, cottage cheese, egg drop soup .... Will depend on what your stomach can handle. I am almost 3 years post surgery. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!! �� get ready to LIVE life and enjoy every moment!!
  3. Ready2go
    Ready2go
    I eat deli thin-sliced turkey, tuna, eggs. Greek yogurt is a good source as well.
  4. Pbran21
    Pbran21
    Thank you
  5. Annie4
    Annie4
    Hello, if you're talking about the first few weeks after surgery then I might be able to help. I am almost 2 weeks post-op and my dr. pushes for 2 - 4 weeks of liquids post-op. Giving our new pouch time to properly heal. Believe me you will become very creative. I ordered high protein supplements from Bariatric Supplements Bari Life Stephen Boyce MD. I like the soups, protein drinks and hot chocolate the best. 4 of those a day and you will have the proper amount of protein for the day. I know you are nervous, but relax and look forward to enjoying your new life and a new you. Since my last pre-op check up which was a few days prior to my surgery I have lost 20 lbs. I am so excited and I'm sure everything will go well for you. Best of luck!
  6. Pbran21
    Pbran21
    Anne

Thank you I will look into that protine stuff. 20lbs thats great. 28 day's to go and I will be on my way. Now I am trying to get all the stuff I will need for the liver reduction diet.