Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Tell us about your surgical experience with the Santa Fe Medical Group.

1. zmdh39
    If you have had surgery with the Santa Fe Medical Group, how do you feel that it went?
  2. zmdh39
    I had surgery with the Santa Fe Medical Group Oct. 5th of 2012. At the time I had never been out of the states, let alone to have surgery. I was so thankful for the patience and courtesy that was shown to me by Dr. Sergio Quinones and his staff. They took the time to answer my questions, put me and ease, and make me feel confident in my surgery. Thanks to them I have my life back, lord I never thought that I would see a juniors size 10 again!
  3. KJR
    KJR
    My wife and I both went to the Santa Fe Medical Group on June 26th 2013 to have surgery with Dr. Sergio Quinones. Our experience was fantastic and would highly recommend them for gastric sleeve surgery. I was literally on my laptop answering email for work one hour after I got our of recovery. The staff was great and catered to our needs also. Dr Quinones took the time to visit with us and we were very comfortable with the whole process.
  4. Marlene57brown
    Marlene57brown
    I had surgery VHS on August 12th with Dr. Quinones. Dr. Quinones has a great bedside manner and took the time to answer any questions. The staff were very kind and helpful. I had a translator that slept in my room in case I needed help. I actually had an easy recovery and was up moving around a couple of hours after surgery. I flew home from San Diego to Canada by myself and surprisingly the trip was fine. I sipped on apple juice on the plane home because that was all I could drink at the time. My incisions healed up nicely and my recovery was un eventful. Thank you to my doctor and the staff at Santa Fe medical center.