Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Apple, Pear, Hourglass, Rectangle?

1. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Please let us know which are you and share with the group how you lose your weight. I used to be an Apple, but now with my weight being distributed differently with age I am like a rectangle. However, when I lose weight it comes off in this order: Legs butt face and nect, then arms and lastly belly. I already have wings so I know that is going to be a trouble spot along with the overhang belly. My challenge in clothing especially pants. My legs are smaller than my waist so I always have to go a bit larger which leaves my pants looking a bit baggier than I'd like.

Where do you lose the weight first based on your shape and which area of loss causes you the most problems with clothes?
  2. ThisIs4Me
    ThisIs4Me
    Im pretty evenly distributed so I guess im maybe a rectangle. I lose in my arse, face n neck and belly first, then arms and legs. Thighs r usually the last 2 go! My arse and thighs cause me the most probs then my arms n chest. Forget finding a button up shirt that fits right...phft! Lol
  3. nana banana
    nana banana
    I'm a rectangle! It's been awhile since I've lost any weight, so no recollection as to what goes first. The girls are welcome to leave!
  4. RRT
    RRT
    Apple and my belly fat is going to take the longest to get rid of. I hate having the "wings". Lost a LOT in my neck, arms, legs and now I have no butt.
  5. Sleeve06/27/16
    Sleeve06/27/16
    Apple here and just starting so we will see what happens.
  6. Pam G
    Pam G
    I've been evenly distributed my whole life, until the last few years. Now I've got a big belly. I'm only 11 wks out. Lost 45 lbs total so far, and it's come off my legs, butt, face/neck and boobs, but still have too much belly. I guess the next 45 lbs will have to come from my mid section!
  7. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Congrats PamG