Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

October 25th!!!

1. carynrn07
    carynrn07
    My surgery is tomorrow morning and I'm really freaking!!! I've been nervous since I got the date, but now that it's here I'm really stressing about it. The sad thing is that I am a nurse! I can do procedures to patients all day long, but when the tables are turned, I HATE it and am such a baby for all things medical concerning me! If you are one that prays please say a prayer for me to make it through surgery with no complications and a easy, smooth recovery
  2. MarcellaJean88
    MarcellaJean88
    Sending prayers and good vibes your way!! I had my surgery and I decided going in thinking it's going to be he'll is the best way.. That way it can only be better
  3. julrs13
    julrs13
    I am a nurse too and always think the worst things can happen. I had my surgery 8 days ago and it was not a walk in the park but it was what I thought it would be. I feel really good now and I know that God will take care of you. I pray every night that he will help me be a good example. It is a big change, but this is a change for the good. You will be fine! Let us know how you do. ps, I had to stay an extra day in the hospital because I was such a baby. I didn't want to walk or sit in the chair, REALLY???
  4. maxi's mom
    maxi's mom
    I was scared too! It was over before I knew it started, there was pain that night and the next day - and then I was fine. I was content to lay quietly in the hospital, ask for pain meds and do as little as possible. (I did walk around the floor like they wanted). That might be harder for a nurse, but just relax and let them take care of you! My surgery was exactly a week ago and I am doing great on "full liquids".