Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Had my surgery on October 9.

1. Fondabee
    Fondabee
    Had my surgery October 9,2013. Came home late October 10. Slept most of Friday. Today walked alot, showered, got almost half of my 64 oz of water in. Cannot get protein in. Drinking feel full immediately. Any suggestions?
  2. mslwallace
    mslwallace
    Make sure its a clear liquid protein. I like nectar proteins. I drink mostly Powerade zero assorted flavors mostly & I'm finally able to drink a 32 oz bottle in a whole day so I take some of my powerade and mix my protein in a shaker bottle. If you don't have one, get one with the metal ball in it its awesome. I don't mix the full amount of fluid the protein says to because volume is a problem and will fall behind on my fluid. Hope that helps. Sip sip sip!!!!
  3. EmiliaIvey
    EmiliaIvey
    You should try isopure. It's a clear liquid protien drink. It's not great but it's not terrible and it has 40 gm protien in one 20 oz bottle. If you like cocoanut flavor that seems to be the best. I sip on that and water of and on. You can get it at gnc and it tastes best cold.
  4. Think
    Think
    I ordered the Isopure Cocotein and think it tastes pretty good. The ones I have are in glass bottles and have 20g protein in a 16oz serving. Will definitely pick up more when I can get to a GNC store.