Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

October 22!!

1. MarcellaJean88
    MarcellaJean88
    My surgery is set for next Tuesday, and I start my liquid diet this Tuesday. Ohhhh how I am dreading that! This week I tried to ease myself into perpetration by having a protein shake for breakfast a small lunch and a normal dinner. I had gained almost five lbs in the past few weeks because I had been trying to eat certain foods for "the last time". That stopped for the most part this week too, I was surprised that I dropped a few lbs just by substituting in that one Shake!

I think I will do OK this next week on pure liquids. Work I think is going to be my biggest challenge. I think I'm going to stay at my desk and read a book instead of sitting in the break room... But I think I'll miss chewing!!

I will think skinny thoughts!

Any input or advice is welcomed!!

Gooooooood Luck, my fellow sleevers!
  2. Alisha M
    Alisha M
    My surgery is on the 23rd and I can certainly relate to the last meal mentality. Although I was warned about it the reality was it was still there for me. I know it's not true but I can't help but it is the last that I will eat those foods in normal quantities. I'll have a new normal. I start my preop diet Sunday (just realizing that is tomorrow) and I know it will become more real and hit home then.