Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Skin.........

1. gregorygirl
    gregorygirl
    I know this sounds vain but I am wondering how the loose skin is going with my 35-40 BMI friends.
  2. LtWeight
    LtWeight
    I'm wondering the same thing. I started this process at a BMI of 36.1 in January, had my sleeve July 29, and I'm now at 27.4 BMI. It's looking like I'll need it for under my chin (lots of skin there) and possibly tummy. I want to give it some time though and see if it will bounce back any. I'm not going to hold my breath at 51 and a former smoker it doesn't look good. (Fingers crossed!)
  3. east928
    east928
    I don't know, but I heard to get rid of it surgically at the tummy is up to 10k. OUCH!
  4. SeaShell
    SeaShell
    It's not a vain question - I am concerned as well. Back in the day I could lose weight and my skin would bounce right back. I am not hopeful this time as I am so heavy now and I am much older. I was thinking of investing in a Clairsonic cleansing system with both the facial and body brush. I am thinking the stimulation and vibration will help with promotion of circulation and such. What do you think? I am also planning body messages and full body scrubs to make sure my skin is well moisturized. I am getting sleeved on Oct. 19 and we spend the winters in Mexico where you can get an hour long massage for about $20. Hoping that all of that attention will help my skin snap back a bit - but who knows. I have heard you need to give it a year before going for surgery.
  5. Lisal3e
    Lisal3e
    My BMI is 40 and I have a 7 month old my tummy is stretched already from giving birth. I haven't had my surgery yet but I am concerned about this too!.. Lol my arms ar big and my thighs are big I'm 5'2 weighing 220 and I'm only 22