Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Can't wait until I can enjoy outings with my kids!!!

1. Misse28
    Misse28
    I have been scared to take my kids to six flags because I didn't think I could fit in the seats on the rides.And the extra weight I had was horrible on my back and knees. I would have to stop and sit after a very short time. I would be no fun for them. But now that I'm 70lbs lighter I feel like I can finally plan a trip with my kids!!
  2. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    I can wait to have fun. I always knew my limits. I can only fit in rides that don't have a harness. I did have fun at 6 flags waterpark. I refuse to be treated like I don't belong. I did learn that when you are big and jump in the pool, you reach the bottom much quicker then you would a few pounds ago. I guess in my head I still was that fun person who did everything. I didn't realize I was this big until I saw a picture of me (I was muscular in college).
  3. Misse28
    Misse28
    That's how it was for me also. I was in a clothing store trying on clothes when I realized how big I really was. And then came the hard time sleeping and breathing when I laid down. And then I realized I got tired much quicker. Then the back problems and having to stop and let the pain ease every 2 mins. And then the problems with my health and the scale kept going up when I was trying to make it go down. But after my 1st week post -op I could walk around Wal-Mart with no problem.
  4. nitagirl81
    nitagirl81
    I will be so glad when I can have surgery. I get so exhausted walking around Walmart that I have to take breaks. I tell my daughter to give me a moment so that I can catch my breath. I feel so embarrassed to do this. Not to mention my perspiring that has me embarrassed as well. I have knee problems and must slow down in order to give my legs a break.