Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

October 18th Tijuana

1. raginredhead
    raginredhead
    I am getting mine on the 18th with Dr Ortiz. I have met another friend on boards getting hers done with Dr Alamanza (sp) and she does not have a companion. who else is going. Lets meet for a broth. Marriot 17th eve
  2. orsola
    orsola
    lol i am going in on the 23rd of october
    too bad
  3. Debdaisy
    Debdaisy
    I will be there the 29th thru Nov 1. I don't have a companion, either. It's a little daunting but so worth it, I think. Good luck to both of you!
  4. Debdaisy
    Debdaisy
    And I will have a popsie, please.
  5. rhondap46
    rhondap46
    I'm having surgery on the 18th with Dr. Corvalla at Angeles Hospital in Tijuana. I will be thinking of you !!!! We don't have much longer to wait.
  6. SeaShell
    SeaShell
    I am scheduled with Dr. E. Ortiz on the 19th, staying at the Marriott. Hope to see you there!
  7. Think
    Think
    Dr Kelly is doing mine the 19th!
  8. Rades69
    Rades69
    I will be there Oct 30th through Nov 4th. Surgery scheduled for the 31st of Oct. w/Dr. Ortiz at OCC. Would love to have a person to talk to at the Marriott. I have chosen to come by myself, as I don't want my family and friends to worry, so anybody that is there at the same time, I would love to say Hi.
    Chris
    Florida
  9. JKRsmom
    JKRsmom
    I fly in on the 17th and get picked up at 3 from the airport. I get sleeved on the 18th and fly back out on the 21st. I would love to get together for some fine broth
  10. Debdaisy
    Debdaisy
    Chris, I don't know if we have chatted or not, but I'd love to meet up with you when you get in. Safety in numbers and all that...
  11. rhondap46
    rhondap46
    Is anyone else going to Angeles Hospital on the 18th?