Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weight loss 5 months

1. JuneBride
    JuneBride
    How much weight have you guys lost now? I feel like I have not lost at much as other people have... The day of surgery I weight 283 and now I'm at 220. 60 pounds in 5 months is good but I am just curious to what other people are at

Thanks!
  2. 1happyloser2b
    1happyloser2b
    Hello, I had my surgery on 4/18/13 I have lost 50 pounds total!!! I am kinda concerned because, 40 pounds fell off shortly after my surgery. I also know I need to work on my protein intake and water intake!! I do love what I see in the mirror! I have lost over 40 inches total!!! I still have a lot of weight to lose!! I am exercising more now too!! We are on our way!!!
  3. WaywardSmiles
    WaywardSmiles
    Hi all. My surgery was 4/8 and I am down 81 pounds. I had 2 other surgeries after this one, so weight went quickly. I also developed a systemic infection after one of them (16 pounds gone in about 2 weeks). The two of you are doing great. Remember how we struggled before. And remember if you are suddenly "working out" (regardless of what the activity is), you will be gaining muscle as you lose fat and the scales do not reflect that (unless you have a body scale!) Keep up the great work!
  4. pollmr
    pollmr
    Hello, my surgery was also April 8th I am down 92 pounds and feel great. I do Zumba at least 3 times a week and have started doing differnt runs. I had a stall at 200 pounds but I started drinking protein shakes twice a day and increased my water and was able to get over my hump. Good luck to everyone!
  5. fiesta girl
    fiesta girl
    I had surgery at the end of April and I am down 94lbs. Remember that everyones journey is different and somedays are better than others! Keep at it!
  6. cwpari98
    cwpari98
    I went from 301 to 187 as of today. Thrilled with it!!
  7. somuhmorethanaprettyface
    somuhmorethanaprettyface
    I had surgery 3/24/2013. I began at 303 and weighed in today at 212= 91 lbs. i still have a ways to go but am geting there.
  8. loutsu99
    loutsu99
    I had surgery on 4/8/13. I am happy to say I went from 362 down to 209 as of yesterday. I have started hitting the weights again which is nice. I still cardio everyday. Down 153 and new lease on life.
  9. meshel2817
    meshel2817
    I started at 220, I now weigh 158. I find that I'm losing much slower than before, but I've also stopped being active. I plan to start a new exercise regimen at the beginning of the new year.