Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Happy Holidays!

1. Msvetrn
    Happy Holidays to all you 50+ folks! 2012 will be our best year yet!!!!
  2. Msvetrn
    F Y I -(In order to get notified of replies in any of the "GROUP" discussions, you have to go above to "Discussion Tools" and click on "Subscribe to this discussion".)
  3. TucsonAmy
    TucsonAmy
    Happy holidays to you and thanks for starting this group of baby boomers. I know the holidays can be hard because everything is food based, but it would be a shame if we stayed home from all the festivities just because we are now sleeved. I did my first holiday dinner out tonight and the folks at my table were very supportive of me as i picked at an appetizer. tomorrow i have a pot luck brunch in the park and then dinner at a friend's house. Everybody knows about my surgery and they are just happy to see me, not caring if i eat what they have fixed or not. I'm happy they can feed their faces until they are miserable, while i sit there feeling great about my little portions.

Go out and have some fun!! Hugs to you.......amy
  4. Mick
    Mick
    Happy holidays to you!

LORD bless all of you.

5. Msvetrn
    well....I might have been wrong about the discussion Tools....I still was not notified of these posts!! Oh well...we will just have to check out the Group every couple of days.
  6. TucsonAmy
    TucsonAmy
    Yes, i think the "discussion tools" leave a lot to be desired! Oh well, we will just have to check it out.