Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

What exercises do you recommend?

1. binalyn
    binalyn
    I was sleeved on 8/27. So, it's early yet - but I am wondering what exercises would you recommend as people who started this weight at 400 plus mark?
  2. luke
    luke
    Walking. Swimming. Um...

Don't think of it as exercise. Exercise is boring and unfun.

Find things to do that make you more active. Fun things! Hiking. Taking the dog for long walks. Going to museums and places where you have to walk to see the sights. Don't "exercise"...be more active!
  3. lil_lisa
    lil_lisa
    Richard Simmons puts out a chair exercise cd you can get on his site if you like. They at least get you started.
  4. ScarlettO
    ScarlettO
    I to started with the chair exercises by Richard they were great and walking as much as I could which to start was only 3 minutes at a time. As soon as possible I was in the pool!! As Luke says though find something you enjoy. I have always loved the water so the pool is just as much fun for me as it is "exercise" I was sleeved in Jan. 2013 and last Saturday walked in my first 5K so you go get 'em!!!
  5. binalyn
    binalyn
    Thank you for your replies. I will definitely check out the Richard Simmons CD. I love the water, too. So, I will checking for water aerobics classes in my area. I am walking in 5 to 7 minute intervals 3 times a day. It is getting easier.