Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

need to contact dr q or henry

1. netbigfela
    netbigfela
    has anyone heard from dr quinones or henry or maybe any of the staff? ive called endlessly to the office and henry with no respones i to am having a problem and im trying to get my records as well,i would rather speak to one of them instead of posting problems here if anyone can help please let me know
  2. GinnyC
    GinnyC
    Hey, I'm sorry to hear your having problems. Henry was answering questions and attempting to put out administrative fires about 6 weeks ago on facebook. There are several facebook groups that Henry and some coordinators are a part of, and maybe you could get in touch with them there. I was able to get my records by asking for them over and over on facebook, but as for the promised DVD that I PAID for, nothing ever came of that.

What type of problems are you having? I'm not Dr Q, or a surgeon, but I am an RN and I have had the surgery done by Dr Q. I'm here if you need to talk 830 997 2205, Ginny
  3. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Good luck! I have spent the last five and a half months trying to get a hold of someone to get the DVD medical record. And I have been promised like half a dozen times that I should be getting it soon and still nothing. I tried to get it before I left the clinic (I was told it's either that or you will never get it at all), and instead was just promised by Henry that he was "going to take care of it".....right! I am going to be six months out in about a week and still NOTHING.
  4. saccarmen
    saccarmen
    I understand at being upset because you paid for something and didn't get it. However, why would you need a DVD of your surgery? If you had complications early on, it might be helpful to the doctor caring for you. But if you don't, it isn't needed. If you we're to develop complications, the new surgeon would do scans and scopes anyway. As an RN, I don't get the fuss.