Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

pre op Diet.. what you your plans

1. Princess Fiona
    Princess Fiona
    What kind of pre op diets do you have to follow.. I only have 3 days of liquid before the surgery.. which I am happy about, 2 weeks sounds really difficult.. also it gives you a good start of getting away from suggar and carbs.
  2. Rachelleintx
    Rachelleintx
    Hi thEre! My consult is on January 12th and I am hoping for a surgery date in February. I'm very excited! 2012 is going to be the year it is going to happen... Looking forward to doing whatever diet is necessary and now that my arm and wrist will be healed completely... I am ready! Carpe diem!
  3. Dee Leshuz
    Dee Leshuz
    There are so many pre-op diets, I would search the forums, you'll get endless examples. Some people need to do liquids, some, like the people w/ Kaiser healthcare, don't, but it's important to do what your doctor says.
  4. Breeee
    Breeee
    I am getting so excited....Tomorrow I start my pre-op....2 weeks until surgery!!!
    Pam
  5. SabrinaS
    SabrinaS
    For the last 4 weeks I have been doing 2 sometimes 3 protein drinks + 3oz of protein like chicken and 1 cup of green veggies per day. I've lost 25 lbs. I'll continue that until 3 days before surgery when I will only have 3 protein drinks per day.
    It was VERY hard at first but about day 4 or 5 it just started to become routine. Mind you it's still not easy but a lot more doable.
  6. Bgmama
    Bgmama
    I have been on my pre op liquid diet for 5 days and the hardest thing i done so far. Im not hungery just having crazy cravings. I have lost ten pounds so far. Maybe ill be able to get ten more off before i go in on the 28th.