Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Post Daily Scripture here

1. Rootzy
    Rootzy
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
  2. mlrisser
    mlrisser
    "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." (Exodus 14:13-14, NIV)
  3. Rootzy
    Rootzy
    aiah 41:10 New Living Translation

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. 10 Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
  4. Rootzy
    Rootzy
    1 Pete 5:6-

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

When I read this today, I was reminded that I cannot compromise my choices. Each time I compromise, I give Satan a door open to seek to devour. I must persist so that it is God that gets the Glory not the enemy.
  5. applejacks
    applejacks
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    New International Version (NIV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
  6. NancyN
    NancyN
    Philippians 4:6-7
    Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving; let your requests by made known unto God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ.
  7. ct7
    ct7
    When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependance on Him, He will lit you up and give you honor. James 5:10b

The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results. James 5:16