Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery Aug 19

1. simplysexy50s
    simplysexy50s
    Had my surgery Aug 19th and I feel good, feel better since I arrived home. Made arrangements with my regular doctor to remove stitches next week and hope to return work then, when you go to Tijuana only give your money to admin. not nurses that come to your hotel room and take your vitals they will collect at surgery Cntr. You will have a drug rep to visit you so be careful and look at dates some is over priced and outdated just check the internet for prices
  2. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    Interesting that you have stitches.
    I paid in advance through the coordinator so did not need to worry about money.
    The only person who came to my room was the Doctor, oh yes, and the driver/caretaker who was excellent.
    I went through ALighterMe and I would highly recommend them for anyone doing their research!
  3. skinny2be
    skinny2be
    Itchycat55
    I'm with you on this one!!! I went through A lighter me also. Had a great time and the above story sounds a little strange.
    All monies were exchanged before hand.
    Drug rep?? Never heard of that either.
    Where did you go?
  4. RAEINTEXAS
    RAEINTEXAS
    I have never heard of anyone coming home with stitches....and lots of weird stuff going on at the hotel? Glad I am going to Dr. Alvarez.
  5. AngelHolcomb
    AngelHolcomb
    That does sound odd. Had my surgery in May of 2012 with Dr Alvarez LOVE LOVE LOVE this man and respect his work. There's no one better!
  6. Kmb
    Kmb
    I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and there were no drug reps either. I had a fabulous experience w/ Dr. Valenzuela. All my money was also exchanged before hand and had a great time in TJ. Sounds crazy but I am glad u are feeling better.
  7. sheabh
    sheabh
    Just haTijuana on Mon, Aug 19th and everything went very well. Had a great time in Mexico and got back home yesterday! I went through A Lighter Me also and they did an excellent job checking on me and getting me where I need to be. No stitches, no extra money changed hands and my Dr (Dr. Ortiz) came to my hotel room the final night I was there to go over my surgery with me and to give me home care instructions and to make sure everything was okay with me before we traveled home. I would recommend A Lighter Me to everyone!