Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Kansas sleeves please check in!

1. Rae
    Rae
    Hello!

This forum is to discuss anything including resources you find locally to help with your weight loss.
  2. healthyinKC
    healthyinKC
    I am new to this forum and plan to have the sleeve in June with Dr. Fearing. I wonder what is the best place to buy the protein supplements??
  3. regnier
    regnier
    My doctor just recommended Sam's Club. They have a Premier Protein Shake that has 30mg per shake. Which is the highest I have seen to date. The cost is about 19.00 for a box of 12. Hope this helps.
  4. healthyinKC
    healthyinKC
    Thanks regnier!! I bought these and the chocolate is great!!!
  5. ksjayhawkmom
    ksjayhawkmom
    Hello Kansans! I think that WalMart carries one that has 60 grams of protein per 2 scoops for about $22!
  6. hopingtobelesssoon
    hopingtobelesssoon
    Hello everyone, I'm in the KC metro and have my consult on June 25th. SO very excited to have insurance that will finally cover this.
  7. KelseyB
    KelseyB
    Hi everyone! I get my surgery on August 14th, I am 19 years old and have bmi of 39 . I start my liquid diet tomorrow. I'm so nervous but so excited at the same time! any advice would be appreciated
  8. Tina2705
    Tina2705
    Hey, I am from Manhattan Kansas and will have surgery this Tuesday.... (not in Kansas)
  9. christinaja
    christinaja
    I am from Louisburg, Kansas, and I don't have my surgery date yet. Just starting the process.
  10. bikrchk
    bikrchk
    I'm from Shawnee KS, have finished my pre-requisites and am awaiting insurance approval. Hopeful to be sleeved in early October.
  11. CountryGirl72
    CountryGirl72
    I currently live in Hays, KS but will be moving to Larned the end of May. As of today I am 14 weeks post-op and have lost 56 lbs! Soooo exciting! Best decision of my life!
  12. ms64jones
    ms64jones
    I'm a native kansan, (Junction City). I live in the KC Metro Area. Having my sleeve on the 22nd.
    Any words of wisdom?
  13. InthelandofOZ
    InthelandofOZ
    I'm in Topeka - Surgery is set for June 23rd.
    Any Advice?
  14. Jimshoes
    Jimshoes
    Anyone had surgery in 2017 that are from Kansas? I live in Kinsley, surgery is this Friday. Wish me a safe experience. -jim