Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Perth Sleevers

1. Janny
    Janny
    Hi, I'm Jan and I thought it would be good to start a Perth thread as there seem to be quite a few of us here. I'm being sleeved on October 22nd by Jon Armstrong. He did sleeves on two of my daughters and is fantastic. I know what to expect as I've watched my girls and I'm very comfortable with my decision. I wish I could just get on with it now, but I'm sure the time will pass quickly enough. Good luck to those who are about to be sleeved, and those who are post op, please share your stories. I'm sure we'd all love to hear from you!!
  2. Fatfloydfan
    Fatfloydfan
    Hey I'm Michelle I was sleeved on the 8th August
    I'm off the clear liquids and onto the watery soups! Yay!
  3. Spargles
    Spargles
    Hello I'm Lea and my op is scheduled for 30th of August and I start my pre op diet on Friday. I'm feeling 80% excited and 20% nervous. Glad to hear you're doing well. Any inside tips??
  4. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    G`day Janny. Jon Armstrong also did my op on the 31st January 12. I am really happy with the results. I saw him today and after seeing the results of my blood tests I do not have to see him until next year in August. I hope all goes well with your op. xxxcoralxxx
  5. Janny
    Janny
    Jon has sleeved two of my daughters and they look amazing!! I am so proud of both of them and can't wait for my turn. I'm doing things horribly backwards - going to Phuket for a week and then getting sleeved. Typical me!!
  6. susan_b
    susan_b
    Hello, my name is Susan. I am a grandmother and have struggled with weight for most of my adult life. I was referred to the surgeon by my Oncologist who considered my see-sawing weight was a major risk factor for me - so here I am. I was sleeved on 25th July and its been quite a journey. I finally found this website 3 days ago and I very much appreciate the wonderful support, and all the information. I struggled with very low energy levels in the first few weeks and finally sorted that out with the dietitian. At my age I've decided not to give myself a hard time about this journey - I shall just go with the flow. Jan, I wish I had made contact with this group prior to surgery and I know you will benefit from the contacts. Enjoy Phuket lol
  7. Janny
    Janny
    Hi Susan, I haven't been on the site for awhile and just saw your post. I'm a grandmother as well and my grandkids are a major factor in my decision. I want to be around for them as long as possible!! How are you going now? It's my big day tomorrow. I've gone through all the stages of anxiety and now I'm just excited.