Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

What part are you from?

1. glass98
    glass98
    I live in Corbin (Southeastern KY) but am having my surgery in Lexington. Where are you guys from?
  2. Lisaann
    Lisaann
    I live in Leitchfield/Rough River Lake area.. I am having my surgery in Louisville. I havent got my dates yet. I have to have one surgery to remove lapband then 30 days later they will do sleeve. I will get my first date on Aug 27.
  3. CoComom
    CoComom
    Hi, in Louisville here. Going to Rough River this weekend! Where in Louisville are you going and who is your Dr. I am going to Nortons Weight Management with Dr. Jeffery Allen. I am having surgery the 27th.
  4. ThisWasForMe
    ThisWasForMe
    I'm the Louisville area also. I went to Baptist East, what is now called Baptist Health Louisville. I had my surgery on Monday (Oct 14). Lisaann, where you going?
  5. Sleevininky
    Sleevininky
    Hello....I am new here and live in Richmond. I am going to St Joe Weightloss Clinic. Love that group.
  6. Loveandlight
    Loveandlight
    Hi all! I'm from Lexington having my surgery at St. Joseph East.
  7. billiej
    billiej
    Hi I'm from Stanton (1 hour east of Lexington). I am just starting the research process. I have intentions of using Georgetown Bariatrics. Any ideas or knowledge about them?
  8. 1960brenda
    1960brenda
    Im from Brownsville and will be having my surgery in Bowling Green
  9. Missy81
    Missy81
    Hi Billie I'm from Eastern Ky and I am going to Georgetown Bariatrics with Dr. Derek Weiss. I've really liked them so far. The hospital itself sold me. It's a small, private hospital. Very clean and personal. Not filled full of the typical drug seekers and non-insurer people going to the ER for a cold or fake back pain. My surgery is scheduled for next month.
  10. jolund01
    jolund01
    I am from Nicholasville, KY. Formerly of Louisville. I went to Mexico for my sleeve in order to have the same doc who did sleeves for both my parents.
  11. acornelison
    acornelison
    Hi everyone! I'm from Northern Kentucky and I am having my surgery at St. Elizabeth this summer. (I'm currently doing the 6 month diet trail)
  12. Parker_KY
    Parker_KY
    I'm in Harrodsburg, lived in Richmond for many years, and retired from Richmond Police last year. My surgery is tomorrow, 2/17/14 with Dr. Weiss at Georgetown.
  13. PR8R
    PR8R
    I am from Northern Kentucky. I am going throughout St. Elizabeth's bariatric group for my surgery. I am seeing Dr. Moon.
  14. Mmcmillian
    Mmcmillian
    Hi, Im Meloney, I am from Louisville and will be having my surgery at Baptist Health with Dr. Oldham. Absolutely love the office staff, they have been very helpful. I will hopefully have a date very soon!
  15. Jat42171
    Jat42171
    Hi. Hope all is well, I live near Bowling Green, KY
  16. catrinap2
    catrinap2
    I live in Bowling Green KY...
  17. abs1016
    abs1016
    NKY here going to Dr. Moon
  18. attaylor
    attaylor
    Hi!, I'm in Bowling Green... scheduled for 9/2 with Dr. O. Raphael Nwanguma if all goes well... seems like once I got approved is when the struggle began. They keep leaving little tidbits out and requirements - had to push my date back once already :/
  19. amt5298
    amt5298
    western kentucky here
  20. Numbers
    Numbers
    West KY
  21. Cinpep
    Cinpep
    Hi all, I am from Lexington, KY. I am having my surgery at Georgetown Bariatrics with Dr. Eric Smith. I have had all my medical testing and am just waiting on approval from my insurance company. I was lucky that I didn't have to do the 6 month diet. I just started the process in late February, had my first intake appointment at the beginning of March and will probably have my surgery in April. It is all going so fast, I have never had surgery so I am both excited and terrified at the same time.
  22. BrandiLamae
    BrandiLamae
    Hello All, I am from the BG area and Dr. Nwanguma will be doing my gastric sleeve soon.