Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Where are YOU at?

1. auntwisa
    auntwisa
    I had my sleeve on May 16 of this year. I am worried because I don't ever get that full feeling, the hiccups, nothing. I am never really hungry and survive on just a few ounces of food a day. I am working out at the gym every other day, both cardio and weights. At my 2 month visit, I was down 38 lbs. and I try not to weigh on any scale but the doctors because they vary so much from scale to scale. I thought that perhaps the weight would come off a little faster but I guess that happens more with the bypass. I would love to know if any of you had your surgery with Dr. Russ Birdwell at Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake. Thanks for welcoming me into the group. Good luck to all of you on your journey.
  2. KECameron
    KECameron
    Welcome! My surgery was March 19th. I don't usually feel hungry either. If I slip up and eat too much at one time I feel pretty uncomfortable for a little while. I am doing water aerobics at the Y and cardio and strength training every other day as well. For the first couple of months I lost a about 2lbs every couple of days. That has slowed down but I am steadily losing about a pound a week. Have made it half way to my goal. Glad you joined us.
  3. teachymcteach
    teachymcteach
    I had mine May 30th and have lost 45. My doctor told me that was actually faster than most and that I need to make sure that I am getting 1200 calories a day. I work out pretty hard so I know I need the calories. I overcame an eating disorder and don't want to risk resurfacing it in another form. I get extreme feelings of full and if I take one bite too many I am in pain...especially if I slip up and drink when I eat. My stomach makes alot of noises now too. lol