Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery date - October 11, 2013

1. Mspencer
    Mspencer
    Will have my surgery with Dr. Almanza in Mexico on October 11th. Anyone else?
  2. ShadowCruiser
    ShadowCruiser
    It's a small group so far, but as we count the days of August away I figured Oct dates will start to fill up. By the end of the month, we should have a nice size group! Welcome aboard, Mspencer!
  3. Trophywife
    Trophywife
    My daughter and are getting sleeved by Dr Cabrera Garcia October 11,2013 in Tijuana.
  4. The_Redhead
    The_Redhead
    October 7th with Dr. Mario Almanza in Tijuana
  5. rhondap46
    rhondap46
    I am scheduled for gastric sleeve surgery with Dr. Corvala on October 18, 2013 in Tijuana.
  6. Mspencer
    Mspencer
    Mine is the 8th, not the 11th!
  7. LaurenClaire
    LaurenClaire
    Hello all -
    New to this site/group. I'm scheduled for October 14th in Austin w/ Dr. Fass. He did my lapband 8 years ago and is converting me to the sleeve. I start my preop diet on September 30th.

I'm nervous and excited!

Lauren
  8. raginredhead
    raginredhead
    Schedualed Oct 18th with Dr Ortiz in Tijuana
  9. Joolah
    Joolah
    I just scheduled for 10/23. So EXCITIED!!!
  10. Trophywife
    Trophywife
    October rocks! We will have tiny Tummies soon!
  11. judge52
    judge52
    Scheduled Oct 2 excited and nervous . Come to far to turn back now
  12. BookWorm
    BookWorm
    October 4th here. I'm on day 5 of pre-op. Feeling better about it as day 1-3 were rough.
  13. ScooterGal
    ScooterGal
    Mine is Oct 10th. I'm in San Diego so I imagine a lot of sleevers come through here on their way to TJ. Good luck to all!
  14. AmyinLV
    AmyinLV
    Mine is October 11th in Las Vegas. Good luck to all of you!
  15. Sasechick
    Sasechick
    U should join our secret fb group. It's fun and easy to navigate. Not indexed by search engines and your fb friends don't see your activity in the group. Our group is for October sleevers. We are a lively bunch with pics of our stuff we buy and our journery along the way. Send me an email and I can add you to the group!
  16. JKRsmom
    JKRsmom
    October 18th with Dr. Almanza in Tijuana - I am getting excited more and more!!!!
  17. JeanethReinoso
    JeanethReinoso
    I was sleeved October 21st with Dr. Ramon Rivera in Rockland County New York! I would love to joing the secret facebook page @sasechick as I have not told many people of my new journey!