Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Aussie Available stuff to make Optifast taste better and a discount code :) Walden Farms and Da Vinci

1. Miss GMS
    Miss GMS
    Hi everyone!

I tried to post this the other day but I can't find it so apologies if this is the second time Just wanted to post because alot of suggestions for products to improve optifast are American and we can't get them, but I've found an awesome product that my dietician has approved so maybe everyone can use it (maybe get advice also though)... anyway its Walden Farms Maple Flavoured syrup - add it to Banana Optifast, its amazing. Also, the Da Vinci products that lots of people mention are available on the same website - I've got Rasberry, Vanilla and Chocolate. I've used rasberry alot, not the others yet as much, but they're pretty good too.

Anyway the site I get them off is called Low Carb Foods Store in Australia - Low Carb Central - I've ordered from them a few times and its been an extremely positive experience, and I told them I would give them a plug, and they gave me a discount code that people can use - Use the code dontmissout in the coupon code box when checking out. It will take 7.5% off all product cost.

Anyway, the syrups aren't cheap but they are huge bottles and you don't need much. Anyway I don't mean to advertise for them, but when I find websites who are good I like to tell people, because so many are crap!

Anyway, I'm booked in for my surgery next tuesday, Dr Clement Tsang, looking forward to it! Good Luck everyone!
  2. Spargles
    Spargles
    Thanks for the tip! That site looks fantastic. Will definitely be ordering some of their sugar free stir fry sauces too
  3. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    Hi there. My protein powder drink is called "Body Tech". It is 100% whey and no flavour. I add a teaspoon of instant coffee to a cup of cold milk, add the powder and ta da....the best tasting protein I have ever tasted. I just can not abide all the sweet sugar drinks that pass as protein. I have very much savoury tastes so Body Tech suits me. Maybe check out your health food store and see if you like it. xxxcoralxxx