Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Are the electrical outlets at StarMedica Hospital in Juarez, Mexico the same as in the states?

1. Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955
    My surgery is tomorrow and I am packing for the trip. Are the outlets the same as here? I read they are in Tijuana, Mexico. Would like to know, thanks.
  2. The_Redhead
    The_Redhead
    Hi. Sorry... I don't have an answer about the outlets but I was just wondering who is doing your surgery. I'm planning to have sleeve surgery but still trying to decide on which surgeon to use.
  3. lindmar
    lindmar
    I went to a different surgeon in TJ, but the outlets there were the same. You can probably call them & ask. One problem some people had was with their cell phone coverage. If you use one you might want to call & ask if there is coverage AND how much your plan costs for international calls. Some plans are super expensive, but there are cheap ways to make calls. Good luck & blessings to you!
  4. Vetniemeer
    Vetniemeer
    Hi Travelbug1955 - I was told that the electrical was the same so you should be fine. Good luck for tomorrow! Let us know how you do and keep us updated on your progress, please!