Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1 week out and feeling.......GREAT!!!

1. revewp
    revewp
    I must say that you all on this site through your blogs, and posts to forums, have given me such inspiration to make it thus far, I don't know how to say THANK YOU big enough.

Because of all of the great advice, I have gotten through my first week without a hitch.

I didn't have much pain, and I was able to walk, walk, walk, sip, sip, sip.

I am feeling so great now, I feel like going back to my normal routine. I'm gonna wait til my follow up first tho, but I sure feel great.

I am now down 10lbs since going into the hospital, 20lbs down since coming home (gained 10 in water from all the fluids)and losing inches out of this world. I am eating my blended/puree'd foods without a single problem, and still getting my liquids in and protein as well.

Excited to try this new me out in my normal world.

Blessings,

EWP
  2. tbrown9
    tbrown9
    It's great to hear that you are doing so well after your surgery! I will be having mine on Monday and am soooo nervous but excited at the same time. That's the only way I can explain the emotions that I'm having about the day being so near. Keep us posted and I hope you continue to heal wonderfully!
  3. slimpickens
    slimpickens
    It reassures me that you are progressing wonderfully you gives me something to look forward to please keep me informed as to your progress. I haven't been sleeved yet.
  4. kimmie617
    kimmie617
    awsome!!!! blessed!!! congrats!!!
  5. binalyn
    binalyn
    Congrats and happy healing!