Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I made it!

1. Transformed1908
    Transformed1908
    My surgery went very well Monday! I actually calculated the weight I lost prior to surgery. At my highest weight I was 449 pounds. Monday, before surgery I was 416. Decided to stay an extra night in the hospital, but I'm getting ready to go home!!!! Life begins TODAY!
  2. hmswsu
    hmswsu
    Good for you on going through with the surgery and congrats on the weight lost already! You are on your way to a new life! I got my surgery about a month and a half ago and already my life is dramatically changing! I just keep saying to myself when it gets hard "I'm changing my life right now!" And it helps me remember that I want more than the life I had.
  3. Becoming Jojo
    Becoming Jojo
    Awesome!!!! This is just the beginning of you new life!!!!! Your going to love it. Welcome to the sleeved side
  4. Joolah
    Joolah
    Good luck
  5. ximmia
    ximmia
    Good for you. This is a huge step in your journey, but hardly the first. The mindset to undertake it is just as important. So honor what you've been through and look forward to the past.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  6. pmorph28
    pmorph28
    Awesome. I too had some weight loss prior to surgery and I know it will benefit you as well. That extra day in the hospital was so worth it. I was hesitant at first but knew I wasn't ready to go home to my 6 year old and 6 month old kids. I just needed the extra day to chill! Good luck with your new life!
  7. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Wo oHoo! You did so awesome before surgery I know you are going to rock your sleeve! Good Luck!
  8. Transformed1908
    Transformed1908
    OK Y'all.... TODAY, I am HUNGRY! I ate about 1/4 cup of applesauce this morning and I just ate a soft scrambled egg. My post op appointment is Tuesday, and my dr will more than likely give me "permission" to eat those things after Tuesday. Imma TRY not to eat anything else before then..... But I am down 4 pounds.