Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Less than 2 weeks to go

1. BigJohn57
    BigJohn57
    Wow, talk about a range in feelings about this surgery...Excited, aprehensive, anxious, scared...You name it...Jeesh
    Liquid diet starts in 9 days....Every meal seems like my last now, lol...
  2. firewa11
    firewa11
    Hey John, don't be scared, it is the best thing I ever did for myself. I had my surgery in January and am now just 6 pounds away from my goal. Sure there are lifeatyle changes that go along with it (I highly recommend a gym membership!), but it is worth it!!!! Hang in there, it gets better!!!!!
  3. debsky
    debsky
    Congratulations on making the decision to have surgery. You'll be glad you did it. Hang in there.
  4. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Hey John - getting close and of course you are the range of emotions - that is okay. I am only a little ways out from mine - had it the July 15th - but am doing really good! I have already lost 28 lbs! That was really exciting for me. The first 2 days after surgery were rougher than I expected (not sure why I did not expect nausea but I didn't and I was dry heaving like crazy) - but then that passed and it was remarkable how fast I started feeling better. You are going to do great!
  5. BigJohn57
    BigJohn57
    Thanks everyone. I can do this.