Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Looking for Iowa sleevers!

1. Shanna1573
    Shanna1573
    I thought it would be nice to chat with people from Iowa that have had the sleeve done.
  2. lshepler
    lshepler
    I'm in southeast Iowa, where are you?
  3. Shanna1573
    Shanna1573
    I'm in Des Moines. I had my Sleeve done on 1/11/12 and am just starting the new chapter of my life. How are you doing?
  4. shealovescoffee
    shealovescoffee
    I'm in Des Moines. I'm just getting going with the pre-approval process through Mercy Weight Loss Center in WDSM. Where did you have your surgery and how has your experiance been so far?
  5. Sheila
    Sheila
    I live in Des Moines and am scheduled for April 24 with Dr. Smolick at Mercy Weight Loss Center. Would love to hear how you're doing and be able to share our experiences with each other!
  6. tiggeredwards
    tiggeredwards
    Hi my name is Tammy and I live in Southern Iowa. I am working my way through the pre-approval process with the Iowa Weigh Loss Clinic in Clive with Dr. Eibes. It has been a long 6 month process but my last weight loss appointment is May 1st after that its all up to the insurance company.
  7. Trish165
    Trish165
    Hi My name is Trish and I live in Ankeny. I also am working my way through th pre approval stage with Weigh Loss Surgical Center in WDM, May 1st will be my last appt and it's of to the insurance co. I am sooo excited but nervous too. Good luck to all and hope to keep in touch with all.
  8. Scooterdfcs
    Scooterdfcs
    I'm From the Ames area had the surgery on 10/08/12. Anybody else in Iowa on here?
  9. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    I'm from Des Moines and am about half way through the pre approval process will have surgery first of the year!
  10. GUNPHRIES
    GUNPHRIES
    I had surgery on November 12, 2012. Tired, sore, but very very excited. Hello fellow Iowa Sleevers. I live in Des Moines and Dr. Eibes was my surgeon.
  11. kimmer21270
    kimmer21270
    My name is Kim. I live in Ankeny, My surgeon was Dr. LaMasters of West Des Moines. I had my surgery 12/27/12. Would love to chat with anyone and everyone!!!!!
  12. Mary Catherine
    Mary Catherine
    My name is Mary and I had surgery Dec 11th 2012 by Dr Eibes of West Des Moines. Kim same place different doctor lol
  13. kimmer21270
    kimmer21270
    Mary...what did you think of Dr.Eibes???? I wasn't too keen on bedside manner at first, but then he seemed to loosen up! He had the weekend shift when I was in the hopsital
  14. jnaed
    jnaed
    I'm from west central iowa. I am having my surgery in mexico on the 15th of this month. I have been doing well on the pre-op diet, had to do 10 days. Have lost 13 lbs. Good luck to all!
  15. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    I'm on track to have surgery with dr lamasters next month!
  16. kimmer21270
    kimmer21270
    Jen Jen...you will really like Dr. LaMasters....she is awesome
  17. Jasmine
    Jasmine
    I'm from Waterloo/Cedar Falls area and have surgery scheduled for Valentine's Day!
  18. djssv0523
    djssv0523
    Southeast Iowa and going to University of Iowa- Dr. Samuel on February 13th! Valentines Day will be the beginning of the new me.
  19. mstinab
    mstinab
    Hello. I live in Iowa. I was just Sleeved on 7/29/13!! I wanted to say Hi and hope to fit into the group.
  20. Stephanie2
    Stephanie2
    I have just started the process with Dr. LeMaster. This morning was my first appointment with her. I'm very excited about this journey but nervous about eventually having to do the pre surgery diet.
  21. Smartsiowa
    Smartsiowa
    Southeast Iowa here as well. Sleeved on 10/30 by Dr Seiveridt in Grinnell. Great place to get care
  22. jactkb
    jactkb
    Central Iowa here. Dr. Eibes is my surgeon. I have sleeve surgery on Dec. 10th.
  23. panthergirl1985
    panthergirl1985
    I live in Waterloo and have surgery on February 4th at the University of Iowa
  24. Melissa2
    Melissa2
    Hello !! I have Dr Eibes out of Des Moines Iowa but I drive an hour to my Dr my family Dr advised she had sent other patients there and they were very happy with him. I'm looking forward to the journey ready to be healthy...... Good Luck to my fellow Iowa sleevers
  25. charlotteweb
    charlotteweb
    Hi I am charlotte I live near sioux city any one out there near me? I need a buddy to help with my journey.
  26. greeneyes4355
    greeneyes4355
    Hi, just sleeved 12/22/15 in Grinnell, IA. Anyone from around central Iowa?