Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

2 weeks Post Op! New Food!

1. Roshus Girl
    Roshus Girl
    Hello Everyone in Sleeve Land!

Today marks my 2 week post op mark! I must confess that I have been a sad sleever as of the last 4 days due to a stall in my weight loss; 11#'s has been my stopping point. I was a little surprised and dismayed that I would stall so soon after surgery, but each journey is different so I am attempting to keep my chin up! I have been thrilled to be able to add pureed foods to my diet. It has been like heaven today! I have been good so far with the food I did re-introduce into my diet, and I think my body is just as happy as I am to get some higher level of full bodied nutrition! I am hoping this little shift in eating will help me get back on the losing wagon. Today I also ventured to the pool since it was the first time I was allowed to be submerged in water for long periods of time post op. I mainly walked and moved my arms about as swimming was still a little painful, but I spent about 2 hours doing so...yay for exercise!! My desire is to use swimming as my main form of resistance and cardio as time progresses. Hope everyone is having a good week! Good Luck!
  2. WeaponofMassInstruction
    I have enjoyed the change to pureed food, especially enjoying Indian fare such as sag paneer; however, I find it extremely difficult to get the required 80 grams of protein in with any foods save protein shakes. I believe this iswhy people lose hair, lack of protein, and I am not in the mood to shed my mane.