Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How fast should I be expecting to loose weight?

1. Kait
    Kait
    Hi guys, I was sleeved on July 12th and started at 180 lbs, I have about 40-45 lbs to loose (I'm a serial yo-to dieter) and was wondering what others experiences have been loosing? I seem to already be stalled and I'm feeling discouraged. I have had no problem drinking and eating so far-I'm on my 2nd week food phase. Just hoping for some encouraging words and/or tips.
  2. mydecision
    mydecision
    Hide your scale ! Don't get discouraged , I was 170 sleeved on dec 21, 2012 now I way 123. It's slow but it will come off.
  3. mimikah
    mimikah
    I hit a stall at 2weeks out, it will pass, 9 months later I am 50lbs down which is not a lot but its great for me I am wearing size 6 now and I used to be in 16/18
  4. dmsp
    dmsp
    Hello, I was sleeved on January 3rd with 191lbs. 6 months later I have lost 50lbs. I feel awsome and eat whatever I wish to. Dont get discouraged. The weight comes off slowly but that has its bennefits like no saggy skin... Excersize and weight train as soon as you get the go. Good Luck!!!
  5. Kait
    Kait
    Thanks guy!! All your posts are really encouraging. I know I have to learn more patience and just focus on using my new sleeve tool one day at a time and trust that eventually I'll get there! I'd ultimately like to loose 50 lbs so it's great to hear you've all lost that (or close to that!). <3 you guys are the best. I'm only going to weigh myself once a week and try and not to let the scale dictate my whole success. I feel alot more in control around food now and that's a huge victory! I can't wait till I can start strength training and exercising more vigorously! I get my stitches out today-wish me luck!
  6. LtWeight
    LtWeight
    This is great to hear, I was wondering the same thing. I started out at 184 the day of surgery and I'm at the end of the 3rd week and I've lost 13.6 lbs so far. Kind of a stall/slow down in this 3rd week but that seems to be the norm. I'm glad since I was worried I might lose too quickly. My face is much slimmer and I can see I'm going to have a big problem with saggy wrinkled skin under my chin. I hope that's the only place I have a big skin issue!