Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Austin sleevers

1. honib52
    honib52
    I had surgery July 16th 2013 and am looking for fellow sleevers in my area. I would love to hear from you. It is good to have support at home.
  2. msloi71
    msloi71
    Congrats!! how are you doing.? How was the pain after? Have you gone back to work?
  3. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    Hi there! I'm in the Austin area (just moved a week ago from NW Austin to South Georgetown). I haven't found many sleevers in the area. I had surgery January 15, 2013.

Where in Austin are you located?
  4. honib52
    honib52
    Hi,
    I am still working on learning how to reply and have conversations on this website. Sorry, I am feeling great, still bloated but today I began full liquids. I live out by Lake Travis and was wondering where other Austin sleevers are.
  5. Texas Loser
    Texas Loser
    Hi guys! I live in the Georgetown area and had my sleeve July 22nd of this year. Yes, I'm a newby. Would love to stay in contact with your "Austin Area" girls. I actually had my surgery in Temple at S & W. Could not be more pleased!!
  6. TX Sleeve
    TX Sleeve
    Surgery Apr 9th, by Nicole Basa @ Cedar Park Regional.
    Down 95 lbs from last October, when my dr. "read me the riot act" about the need to lose weight.
    Haven't lost much in the past 3 months, by the scales - but I'm sure losing INCHES! (losing the lbs. is allowing me to work out more vigorously, and I'm getting muscle back) Waistline down 4" in 4 months, about 8" (maybe 10") altogether.
    I am nowhere near completing my journey to wellness, but it's looking pretty good from here!
  7. Mamagogo3
    Mamagogo3
    Another Georgetown girl here My surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday at St. David's. Do y'all have a meetup or group going? If so, I'd like to join!
  8. CindyTX
    CindyTX
    I also live in Georgetown. I am having my surgery on Oct 30 at Ft Hood. I am looking for a support group in the Georgetown area. I am so excited and nervous that I am having a hard time sleeping.
  9. TXMommaNolana
    TXMommaNolana
    Round Rock couple here. My husband and I just had our surgeries. I was 17th of November and he was 3rd of December.
  10. Jainee
    Jainee
    Hi, I am out at Spicewood / Lake Travis area and have my surgery scheduled for Feb 5th, 2015 at St. Davids . So excited about it, how are y'all doing?, any tips?