Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Waiting for a response

1. kiki70
    kiki70
    I had my surgery 11 months ago with some complications. I need to see a surgeon in the us now and have been requesting my surgery report for months from Henry. I have had NO response. Hopefully If I ask on here he will respond. I need my report and DVD/video of my surgery....both of them.
  2. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    I just messaged Stacy K. I hope she can help because I haven't gotten anywhere with the other coordinators (nothing but endless false promises). Stacy is very nice.
  3. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hi Ladies

Please end me your e mail so we may send those to you tomorrow ASAP

My e mail is Info@drsergioquinones.com

Our coordinators are

Bill and Rikki and myself and have been for several months

The records and dvds are 50 usd for whomever has not paide them and wants them sent

If you need them sent directly to a US Dr please send us their e mail as well as phone number so we can make sure thwy are sent

Thank you
  4. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Henry, I have messaged YOU and RIKKI, as well as spoken to both your past and present female coordinators, countless messages and emails back and forth, and both YOU and RIKKI have repeatedly told me that it is "being taken care of" and that my disk will be sent out right away, and you even promised me that when you came to my hotel room after surgery, ALL these promises (many of which I have on emails and wall comments) have all been repeat LIES. And now you tell me to send you an email AGAIN as though the thousandth email is going to make a difference, or you are just going to lie to me again?? Do I need to start posting screenshots of all those messages on here so everyone else to see what you falsely promised me as well??

I loved Dr. Q, had a really great experience with this doctor, but this stress of fighting over my medical records DVD is absolutely RIDICULOUS!! And is really ruining this whole experience. I have told about fifty different people about Dr. Q including my close friends, some of who are thinking of having surgery with him as well, and now I am thinking I should maybe stop doing that and start telling people about the OTHER SIDE of the business every time someone asks about what doctor in Mx they should have surgery with, about what happens AFTER the $$ is paid, how all of customer service drops off after that?

Every time this issue comes up you post on here as though everything is good, 'message me and everything is going to be taken care of' type of way but the truth is NOTHING happens after we privately message you.
  5. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    U said it Olga!!.. Ive done the same and 100% ignored. "its been being taken care of for 9 months".. I am sure at this point it was deleted or lost or never taped to begin with... Who knows . Ill repeat what ive already said. The Dr and nurses are wonderful. The coordinators are not so much. I wonder how many complaints it would take for one to be repremanded or fired!
  6. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    KiKi please tell us about your complications please