Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How is everyone doing in the Kitchen?

1. lisab215
    lisab215
    Hi there Foodies!
    I want to know how everyone is doing? I had a BBQ for the 4th and didn't have any of it. I kept yelling for my husband to come and taste everything for flavor and seasoning. It went well. If he wasn't there, I put it in my mouth, chewed it and spit it out. Much to my surprise, It worked. The BBQ was a success. I have also baked. I'm not hungry, so I don't want it. I'm still making healthier dinners for my family. I just keep seeing the positive side. I hope all of you are doing well also.
    Lisa
  2. ChefJenn74
    ChefJenn74
    I am still waiting to get sleeved but I have cut way back on portions and my husband is reaping the rewards-well our check book is now that he has lots of left overs for lunches and doesn't have to buy his lunch! I have been trying to cook more and chew gum so that I don't taste while I am cooking. Luckily I don't cook at work much anymore!!
  3. Joolah
    Joolah
    Hi everyone I was a chef for years and my biggest fear abt getting sleeved is not tasting EVERYTHING. My surgery is still a few months away so I've been preparing myself, honestly it will be my biggest obstacle.
  4. parisienne
    parisienne
    Did all of you see this in the news?

Graham Elliot displays dramatic 56 lbs weight loss just weeks after stomach reduction surgery | Mail Online

My husband is a chef and he is French...he is the PERSONAL chef of the owner of Conde Nast Magazine group (Bon Apetit, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Gourmet et al) tough life ..sigh...and we are huge foodies....

I was sleeved July 30th my birthday...doing well...