Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Onederland!!!!!!!!

1. DragonsLoard
    So I set 2 goals to reach before my trip to Tijuana, my first goal was to be in a size 16. I had to change that goal to a 14 because I reached 16’s by Father’s Day almost a month ago. I woke up yesterday and I did not have to lie on the bed to put my 14’s on they fit snug but I will take it as goal reached. My second goal was to be in “ONEDERLAND” I actually had to sit down and have a long talk with Bish (my scales name) I threatened to use a hammer on her if she did not comply with my wishes I been stuck at 200-203 for almost 2 weeks. I am 199.2 I am officially in “ONEDERLAND” this morning. I have met all my goals except goal weight not sure what that will be till I talk to the plastic surgeon.

I started my journey 02/12 I weighed 313 it took 11 months to lose 45 pounds, I was sleeved 01/12/13 I weighed 268, as of today 07/03/13 I weigh 199 that is 69 pounds in less than 6 months. I love my sleeve. Thank you Dr Quinones for being such a awesome doctor and saving my life and making it possible to lose weight and keep it off without killing myself with nonstop diets and exercise to later be disappointed. 114 pounds down, life is awesome.
  2. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    WOW sounds fantastic ! well done you !!!! I cant wait to get my date and set off to be sleeved !!!! best wishes to you x
  3. lindmar
    lindmar
    Way to go!!!!
  4. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Way to go girlfriend!!!! You are awesome!!! Love ya girl!