Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

July !0th 2013 Dr. Garcia

1. newstartat50
    newstartat50
    I hope to meet up with some people that will be at the Marriot at the same time I'll be there. A new friend? A walking Partner? I'm so excited but have a lot on my mind. I've done my research and believe I'm ready for the journey to begin. I just joined the group today and will get my picture up asap. I started eating better 3 weeks ago and lost ten pounds now my weight is 203. I don't know why I couldn't loose 5 pounds before but am so serious this time not to be a failure.
  2. Jenniferkatie
    Jenniferkatie
    Having my surgery with Dr. Garcia on the 8th!! I'll probably be back at the marriott when you have your surgery or i'd love to meet up with you for walking!! I'll be flying in on the 7th and out on the 12th...might meet you in passing on the 12th as you come back to the hotel and i leave for the airport! So excited to get this done! Hubby went down a week ago and is doing FABULOUS!! He is getting protein shakes in and water and is up to around 24ozs so far! I think he is doing pretty good No complications and little pain (now pain free at this time!)...can't wait to be on the other side of this surgery
  3. newstartat50
    newstartat50
    Having my surgery on the 10th! Did your husband need any pain med and if yes what kind? Did they give him anything to release the gas pain at the hospital? Are you doing any post diet? I ate a huge meal tonight and feel so guilty!1 I've lost ten pound getting myself ready for this and then sabotage myself by going out and piggin out! What about hair loss? Are you going to be taking something for that? Thanks for getting back with me and I hope we get a chance to meet!! What are the best protein drinks that he has found he likes?