Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Experiences

1. JpWill
    JpWill
    Question for those that have used Dr Ramos Kelly and or Mexico Bariatric center
    Did you use Mexico Bariatric center or his office with Lora? Please let me know your experiences with either. I have a decision to make and I wanted to make the best one possible. I have been in contact with both. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
  2. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    I Went The Direct Route, Through Lora. Wonderful Experience And Dr Kelly Is Awesome. I Really Liked HIm As A Surgeon And A Person. Good Luck With Your Decision.
  3. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    Contact Lora Lee and go directly to Dr Kelly. Lora will help you with aftercare diet. Dr Kelly does a terrific job! I had a very smooth recovery and now my restriction is exactly what I hoped for. I'm 9 weeks post op. I have not had trouble drinking water or throwing up. I was back at work in one week. My incisions healed very well. Not only is Dr Kelly a skilled surgeon, his care and concern for his patients is authentic. Go direct through his office a d contact Lora (423) 367-3031 or Dr Kelly's office 1 (619) 793-4869
  4. RBassi
    RBassi
    Hi there,
    I was wondering if any of you would care to share which operation you had and the cost.

Thanks,
    Renata