Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Some many Opportunities! Would you help me win this one?!

1. Hollylouya
    Hollylouya
    Hi everyone!
    Its been a while since I've posted but it's been for great great reasons! In 8 months, I have lost 70 lbs of my 100lb goal! My BMI is down, I'm wearing a 12/14, I'm off my blood pressure medicine, I haven't taken a Tums since my surgery, I've had FAR fewer migraines, I have so much more energy, stamina, and self-confidence...
    And now, OPPORTUNITIES are showing up in my personal/professional life too! There is no doubt in my mind that this is all interconnected...
    So here's my big news:

I have been selected as a top-five finalist (and the only woman) in the Degrees of Difference video competition to win a full scholarship to the MBA program at Lipscomb University. This prize is roughly equivalent to $43,000 of tuition, books, fees, and a trip abroad!!!

The way it works is from Monday, June 10 through Thursday, June 20th, 2013, the videos will open to voting. You may vote once a day per email address for each of those ten days. At the end of the voting period, the person with the most votes wins the MBA. It is that simple.

So to my dear 30 Somethings - I have to ask,
    Would you please consider voting for me as many times as you can?
    Would you consider "paying it forward" and sharing this link with your network?
    :: ONE DEGREE AWAY @ Lipscomb University ::

My life has changed so much in the past year. I feel like there is no stopping me now! And that is my sincerest wish for each of your reading this post right now. Love, Blessings, Giddy Excitement, Confidence, Opportunities, and Gratitude.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
    Holly Meadows Baird
  2. Curlysue76
    Curlysue76
    Great job!! Good for you!! I will be voting good luck let us know.