Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

June 26th Sleevers -- have you started to prepare for you big day yet? How?

1. Lovely
    Lovely
    I'm giddy and scared at the same time!

So far, I've started walking and have cut calories. Two weeks before surgery, I will begin my liquid fast. However, today, I am enjoying one last barbecue meal! This is not the norm for me, though. I'm getting this one thing out of my system and moving on! How about you?

Lovely
  2. grneyez0375
    grneyez0375
    I will be sleeved June 26 in TJ! I have been walking and will start my pre-op regime tomorrow! I am soooo excited and nervous too!
  3. Lovely
    Lovely
    Me, too.. So very nervous. But, we will keep up with each other and cheer on our successes. Have you decided which protein shakes you will use?
  4. Lovely
    Lovely
    Regarding the preop diet, I'm stocking up on sf Popsicles, V8 soup, broth and crystal light. What about you?
  5. curlyme
    curlyme
    Hi there! Saw surgeon yesterday for consult! My sleeve date is June 26th!
    Dr. Wants me to have to have 2 shakes and one sensible meal like lean cuisines he said!
    I'm diabetic on meds and the shakes make me feel lightheadedness and weak too!
    I'm scared and nervous! I hope not to fail but make it to a lower him as well!
    Wishing u all the best! <3
  6. curlyme
    curlyme
    Hi there! Saw surgeon yesterday for consult! My sleeve date is June 26th!
    Dr. Wants me to have to have 2 shakes and one sensible meal like lean cuisines he said!
    I'm diabetic on meds and the shakes make me feel lightheadedness and weak too!
    I'm scared and nervous! I hope not to fail but make it to a lower him as well!
    Wishing u all the best! <3
  7. Lovely
    Lovely
    Congratulations, curlyme! It feels great crossing our milestones, doesn't it! Keep us posted. I go in for my preop testing tomorrow.
  8. curlyme
    curlyme
    Hey Lovely...How did it go? Update us please!
  9. grneyez0375
    grneyez0375
    No, I haven't decided which protein shakes I will use, right now I am going between Adkins and Slim fast for my post op diet. Has anyone else chosen one? What about vitamins? I am a little confused on which ones to take!
  10. Andee
    Andee
    How are the 6-26ers doing? I've lost about a pound a day. Am feeling real hunger. Anyone else?