Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sentara weight loss center

1. irisg77
    irisg77
    Is or has anyone gone through them ? So far i am having a good experince with them .if you could tell about any experince anyone has had with them
  2. ICanDoItVA
    ICanDoItVA
    Yes, very thorough! Very friendly. Would definitely recommend!
  3. irisg77
    irisg77
    Who was you doctor if you dont mind me asking?How long did the process take?I dont have to following diet I am trying to get a ruff estimate.If you dont mind telling me
  4. racrgirl39
    racrgirl39
    They are excellent!! I have Dr. Wohlgemuth. The entire staff is amazing. I went for my initial consultation with him in May 2012 and had surgery in August 2012. I highly recommend them. You can ask me any questions you like. Or PM me
  5. irisg77
    irisg77
    I think he is nice also.I started with the seminar in May gotten my labs done and have all my appointments already .I work for the school system and I am really trying to get sleeved before school starts again.I know i really want to do this but at the same time I am really scared .was the recovery bad ? alots of pain ? I have small childern so I have to put all this in place.Another question I have not told any of my family meembers afarid they will give me negative reaction which I dont need .It took me a long time to decied to finally do this do you think that a bad move ?Just need an opinion
  6. slimpickens
    slimpickens
    Hi *waving I work for the healthcare system so I have all those hoops to jump through 12 months.. lol I saw Dr. Fontana on Friday for consult. Great! Staff I'm looking forward to surgery in 2014
  7. Adamarie
    Adamarie
    I am scheduled with dr. Wohlgemuth on Sept. 25, 2013. Everyone I have been in contact with is great.