Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

1. wannabhealthy50
    wannabhealthy50
    Hi, my name is Rose Ann and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I am 51 years old, married 27 years this November with no children. I have two dogs. I am a registered nurse. I had my sleeve performed at Magee Women's Hospital here in Pittsburgh on May 8, 2013.
  2. hope4meyet
    hope4meyet
    Hello Rose Ann. My name is Tracy. I had lapband at West Penn in March of 2009 but now need to have my band removed and am hoping to be sleeved! How are you doing now and who performed your surgery?
  3. Kori
    Kori
    Hello! My name is Kori. I am 37, married 15 years with 3 children. I am scheduled to have my sleeve performed on Aug. 23 at Magee by Dr. McColoskey.
  4. hope4meyet
    hope4meyet
    Hello Kori!! I am going to try to make an appt with Dr. McCloskey today. My current dr will not remove my lapband and replace it with a sleeve in the same surgery and he has also only done 3 sleeve operations so i'm a little hesitant to have him do it anyway. He just gave me Dr. Mccloskey's number. Are you nervous? Have you had any other weight loss surgery before?
  5. marlanam13
    marlanam13
    Hi, my name is Marlana and I'm from Pittsburgh,PA...I am just starting the process @ West Penn. I have my first consult with Dr. Marr on Jan 30th, I am looking to move forward with the gastric sleeve.