Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

starting my pre opt diet

1. loribhm
    loribhm
    Hello Everyone!!

I just found this amazing site today, and it happens to be the same day that I was approved! YAHOOO!!!

I start my pre opt diet Thursday. 2 weeks of liquids.. How did all of you do it? Got any pointers!?!?! Thank you!!
  2. abcd1234
    abcd1234
    I'm on day 10. My best advice is to stay away from tempting situations. Keep yourself in a 'safe' environment. The breakroom at lunchtime is a killer!
  3. thinnye
    thinnye
    For me this time it was mine over matter....I guess I felt being this close I was not going to let it be ruined by me goofing off...nothing was worth it! I thought Memorial Day would be tough...wasn't to bad...now to get through my son's bday with NO CAKE! lol I'll do it! Good Luck to all!
  4. Kelli D
    Kelli D
    I am on day 5 of liquids and have found that crystal light and broth and warm tea have been a big help. I am going to start chewing gum for a treat!
  5. jtayse
    jtayse
    I don't really have a pre-op diet, except for one day full liquid before the surgery. THat being said, I've put myself on a pre-op diet. I'm having 2 protein shakes a day and one meal. I'm on day two. I'm doing ok so far, except that there were leftover sandwiches from a panel that they brought into our work room - I SOOOO wanted one! But, I resisted temptation.
  6. abcd1234
    abcd1234
    I've found I hate the breakroom at lunch time. Too many tempting smells! If I keep myself in a safe environment I seem to be doing ok. I have 4 days to go!
  7. SassySteffi
    SassySteffi
    I'm a little nervous, as I begin my 2 wk pre-op diet tomorrow too. I know it seems like a long 2 weeks, but it will be here before I know it. My date is set June 18....we all can do this. I know I have appts scheduled the next 2 weeks, so I'm hoping this will help speed up my next couple of weeks. Wishing all GOOD LUCK !!! We've come this far and WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!