Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Finally Ins gave approval

1. joanaheter
    joanaheter
    I am so excited today I heard from my Dr's office the ins gave the approval. Now I am waiting to hear back from the Dr office to schedule my surgery. I have been getting bummed lately, not hearing anything. I started my journey on Feb 15, 2013, I know it doesn't sound like a long time, but for me it has seemed like a long time. I had to do 3 months of weight management, pych eval, upper and lower gi, blood work. I wish I could jump up and down, that is how much excitment I have in me right now. I don't have many people to talk to right now. I am trying to keep it hush until I have to say anything, especially at work. Thank you all for listening...

Joan
  2. walliegale
    walliegale
    Congrats! My journey to surgery approval was 9 months. Seemed like forever. Good luck!
  3. Muppin
    Muppin
    congrats. good luck. keep is posted
  4. SugarBear
    SugarBear
    Congratulations!!!
  5. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Woo Hoo! Congratulations!
  6. albarchase
    albarchase
    Congratulations. Glad the doctors finally approved the surgery.
  7. reberm
    reberm
    That's great!
  8. pscarter
    pscarter
    Congratulations! I know its frustrating but its worth the wait.
  9. OkieNurse
    OkieNurse
    Congrats, it is a long process! I started in December and surgery was in April. I think part of that is all the tests and education they put you thru to make sure you are safe and mentally ready for surgery. it is a HUGE lifestyle change but oh so worth it!!!!
  10. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    Good for you!!! Fantastic news