Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

seminar tomorrow

1. needs2lose
    needs2lose
    Rehab said they would pay for the surgery so i go the seminar tomorrow. Im super excited alittle nervous at the same time. Not sure what will happen at the seminar. They said after the seminar the dr would call me to have a consult and see if I was a good candiate. I hope and pray I am, I'll be so upset if they say Im not. Hopefully since rehab is paying for it all Ill be able to by pass all those other appts and the 6 month waiting period. So Im praying and hoping within the next month Ill be having the surgery. Anyone else had rehab pay for thiers? Anyone else get to by pass the 6 month waiting? What should I expect with the seminar?

Im 36, I dont heal easily at all cause of my HS. Having HS is actually why I'm having the surgery to lose the weight I need to in order to have other surgeries for my disease. The dr said since I reallycant lose it on my own this surgery is the best thing for me. Im worried because Im afraid since I cant exercise really I wont lose like Im suppose to. I can't hardly walk or move my arms cause of the disease so i know it'll be hard on me to exercise the way I need to. Ive gotten to where I can walk again with a walker and Im going to the gym walking on the treadmill that way I can hold on its a slow process my speed is barely a 1.8 but I been trying to do the inclines really high like 8.0-10.0 so I feel like Im achieving something.